If you are thinking to yourself "I am not going to leave a gift of any kind in my kid's shoe!" Trust me, I thought the same thing. So I provided a very easy craft that's fun to do and less stinky.
Classified: Easy and is fun and easy enough to do with children of all ages including toddlers!
What you need:
- Tissue box or small kids size shoe box (long box)
- Shoe Template
- Crayons, markers, water colors, glitter, glue, ribbon, buttons, stickers or whatever you chose to decorate with.
- Scissors
- Glue
What to do:
- Print out shoe template.
- Decorate accordingly.
- Cut out and glue to tissue box.
- Allow to dry.
- Discuss with your child facts about St. Nick
![]() |
| Back of St Nicholas Shoe Box |
On the eve of December 5th, have your child(ren) leave their "shoe box" out for St. Nicholas to leave them a special treat. I'm sure you can figure out the rest- wink! Wink!
Want more ideas? Visit my Arts and Crafts Page here




No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!
Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!
Aimee ~Classified: Mom