Hello all! I wan to personally say a BIG Thank You for being featured on bassgiraffe's Blog. If you are new follower hopping over I welcome you! Make sure to leave me a comment so I can gladly return the favor :-)
Happy Blog Hopping and Have a Happy Holiday!
Stopping by from the blog hop. I'm your newest follower. I love that Santa Video! Too cute :) Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeletehttp://savingsahmsanity.blogspot.com/
Just doing the Thursday Blog Hop, getting an early start! I already follow you but wanted to say hi!
ReplyDeleteAnna, The Pilot's Wife
www.pilotwife.blogspot.com
Hi, thanks for finding me today. I checked and I'm already following you, Love your button!
ReplyDeleteHappy thursday!
Hi! I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteYour newest follower! Would LOVE a follow back!
ReplyDeletehttp://thefrugalfreegal.com
Hi! I'm following you from BassGiraffe blog hop. I'm inviting you to Come Caroling with Family Literacy when you have a moment. Just link up your blog and tell us your favorite Christmas Carol. You can link to your Christmas post if you'd like - some are even adding a video or song to listen to. =D Just something new & fun to do!
ReplyDeletehttp://familyliteracyandyou.blogspot.com
Merry Christmas! Tina "The Book Lady"
Hi! I'm a new follower via Google Friend Connect. :) Found you through the Blog Hop! :) Hopefully you can stop by! I have a great giveaway for Mango Languages Bundle ($250 Value) & Pillsbury Toaster Strudels + more coming up :)
ReplyDelete-Ai Mei
StudentSavingBucks
Congrats on being the featured blog~! I am a new follower. Have a great one and Happy holidays!
ReplyDelete~Jennie
http://www.sweeptight.com
I've been following you for a bit, but I want to say congrats on your feature!
ReplyDeleteFamily Friendly Frugality
Great blog! Love the Santa cup & cookies :) I'm following from Thursday Blog Hop - congrats on being featured!
ReplyDelete~Jodi
www.magicalmouseschoolhouse.com, where Disney IS school!
New Follower from the Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteLocal Fun for Kids Blog
Congrats for the feature! I was featured last week, but only ONE person followed the rules :(
ReplyDeletecome check out my place:
http://for-one-another.blogspot.com/
thought I should correct that I was featured on a different hop last week......
ReplyDeleteNew follower from blog hop! :))
ReplyDeleteI'm following from the blog hop. You have some cute pics of your kids and neat crafts in your old posts! Nice blog!
ReplyDeleteGreat blog, I am new here. come check out Mari's Fun!
ReplyDeleteHiya! Just wanted to drop by to say hi from Bassgiraffe's Hop! We are already following your blog =) Have a wonderful Thursday!
ReplyDeleteDawn @ Just Married with Coupons
Hi, just hopped over on the Blog Hop, I'm your newest follower. Hope you can hop over and say Hi sometimehttp://wedemeyerfamily.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete