Hello, and welcome all new faces (and returning ones) to Classified: Mom.
My name is Aimee and I am a mother to 3 (occasionally 4, depending on my husband's day) children. I started Classified: Mom back in September as a way to outlet some vent up energy. I have to be constantly busy, and since I became a stay-at-home mom about a year ago, raising 3 kids wasn't enough for me! Crazy.
I hope that you take some time to peak around at my crafts for moms and kids, activities and look forward to my new additions; such as technology tutorials. I occasionally do reviews and giveaways for my followers as well.
Thanks for visiting and leave a message with an URL so I can follow you back! If you haven't linked up at this blog hop- hop on over to Household 6 Diva now to do so!


hi! I love finding new crafts to do with kids, since I am far from creative :) I am your newest follower and glad I found your blog! Happy hopping!
ReplyDeleteHi Aimee! Don't you love how "sometimes" our husbands act worse then our kids do? It's kinda comical!
ReplyDeleteI also can't wait to get crafty again! We just recently moved, so I'm excited to get busy doing what I do best!
I'm your newest follower and found you through the blog hop today!
So you didn't have enough on your hands with 3 little kids? Where do you get the energy?
ReplyDelete"I'll have whatever she's having " (When Harry met Sally") - LOL
So glad I stopped by.
Susanna
PS where are your tutorials?
Thanks for following me! I'm following you and I can't wait to check out your craft ideas. One of my children is very crafty and I'm always looking for things to make with her.
ReplyDeleteSusanna- the tech tutorials are coming- soon I promise. I had to take care of 3 sick children this week! Thanks for the following ladies!
ReplyDeleteOh I just LOVE crafts! I can't wait to read more about those. I found you on the blizzard hop and am now your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteNice to meet you :-)
What a sweet snowman and kidlets! I started blogging because I needed to create something that get eaten right away!
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower from the Blizzard Blog hop! What a cute picture! Nice to meet you!
ReplyDeleteWife on the Roller Coaster
http://www.ridingtherollercoaster.com
It's very nice to meet you :)
ReplyDeleteJust stopping by from Locomotion of Expressions! Found you on a blog hop! Now following! Please follow me via GFC back and lets grow each others ratings! http://1caseycolette.blogspot.com! Cute stuff! xo
ReplyDeleteI'm a navy wife (submariner) and I am a pull no punches kinda girl. I say whats on my mind, and that's just me!
I have a lot of active giveaways RIGHT NOW! (13 at last count! .. all low entry!) So drop on over and follow because there are many more to come, plus I blog about our life too! (When I have the time!) Ty for reading this, have a great night!