It always amazes me how some people can wake up in the morning, refreshed, without one hint of coffee. Sadly, my husband is one of those victims. I on the other hand, thrive on that morning cup of coffee and an occasional cappuccino (well, when I can run out of the house to go get one at a coffee shop).
I was given the privilege to review the Tassimo T20 Brewbot by Bosch. I must admit, after receiving the product, I was a little intimidated by the "high tech" look and feel that this brewer had compared to my little old coffee pot. However, in matter of a few minutes; not only was I able to figure out how to work the Tassimo T20, I was also able to make cappuccinos and coffee for my family members and friends after our Christmas dinner. They were each able to enjoy a hot beverage of their own likings- with little wait time in between.
With the Tassimo T20, you can chose between your favorite hot beverage; coffee, cappuccino, lattee, chai tea, tea and much more! This is a great machine if you are like me and appreciate a variety of hot beverages. What I like best is that I waste less coffee brewing one cup at a time. Since I am the only one who drinks coffee in my house, I can make exactly what I drink and it’s fresh every time. However, if you drink a pot of coffee at one sitting, the Tassimo T20 may not be for you, as it may take many trips back to the machine to make what you need.
I was personally impressed with the ease of clean-up. I always hated the dreadful smell of brewing vinegar water through my coffee pot in order to have the coffee continually tasting fresh. Aside from your own mug, there is very little clean up needed (small spills and such). I personally fall in love with anything that makes my life easier.
I have reviewed the Tassimo T20 by Bosh for about a month now and have had no issues with this high-tech brewing system. The T20 offers a variety of coffees (such as; Starbucks and Gevalia (which I have personally tasted); Maxwell House, Tazo and Suchard to name a few); a slim, modern look that takes up very little counter space; and it’s high tech "T-disc" makes it so you get the perfect brew every time!
You can purchase the Tassimo T20 at Amazon - or - you can read on to find out how to win one for free!
**** Open to US residents only! ****
To Enter: Leave me a comment, and tell me what your favorite brew in the morning is. (1 entry).
Want to earn extra entries?
- Become a follower via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
- Like Tassimo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Tassimo and leave me a comment that you have done so. (1 entry)
- Share this post on Facebook and/or Tweet about it for 1 extra entry! Leave me a comment that you have done so!
- Add my button to your blog for 2 entries. Make sure to leave me the URL of your blog. If I am not currently a follower of your blog, I will gladly follow then!
- Sign up for my Classified: Newsletter for an extra entry!
That's all! This contest will run until 11:59 pm. January 22. The winner will be chosen at random via random.org on January 23. If you are not a member of Google's Friend Connect, for privacy, please email me your email address at classifiedmom1{at}gmail{dot}com so I can tell you if you are the lucky winner! Please Note: If I do not hear a response from the winner within 48 hours of my email another winner will be selected at random!
Good Luck!!!
Disclaimer: Tassimo sent me a brewer at no cost for my review. All opinions are my own.






Hello-
ReplyDeleteI drink a blend I make at Whole Foods, it's a little of this and that.
evrywoman@yahoo.com
I like Green Tea in the morning.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
I've been digging on Starbucks Vanilla lately!
ReplyDeletemommytrenches at gmail dot com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeletemommytrenches at gmail dot com
I like T on FB
ReplyDeleteApril P
mommytrenches at gmail dot com
I follow you with GFC - janetfaye
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
Posted to FB
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=120398378028835&id=100001643303423
mommytrenches at gmail dot com
I like Tassimo on Facebook - Janet Fri
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/MommyTrenches/status/23581825901268992
mommytrenches at gmail dot com
COFFEE is my favorite brew! LOL I love Starbucks classic brew!
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC - Lori P - A Day in Motherhood
ReplyDeleteI like Tassimo on FB
ReplyDeleteI've added your button to my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://livinghiptoday.com/web-links/other-giveasway-blogs.html
mommytrenches at gmail dot com
I've added your button to my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://livinghiptoday.com/web-links/other-giveasway-blogs.html
mommytrenches at gmail dot com
2
http://twitter.com/#!/lomargie/statuses/23585808892035072
ReplyDeleteMy tweet!
I wear your button 1 - http://www.adayinmotherhood.com/p/blogs-i-love.html
ReplyDeleteI wear your button 2 - http://www.adayinmotherhood.com/p/blogs-i-love.html
ReplyDeleteI get your newsletter - lomargieatgmaildotcom
ReplyDeleteMy favorite right now is a pecan caramel blend from Boca Java. Mmmm!
ReplyDeleteI love starbucks home brew in the am.
ReplyDeletenolagirl727@yahoo.com
Sign up for my Classified: Newsletter for an extra entry!
ReplyDeletenolagirl727@yahoo.com
Become a follower via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian
nolagirl727@yahoo.com
Like Tassimo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Tassimo and leave me a comment that you have done so. (1 entry)
ReplyDeletenolagirl727@yahoo.com
norleans louisiana
Add my button to your blog for 2 entries. Make sure to leave me the URL of your blog.
ReplyDeletenolagirl727@yahoo.com
http://thebigolblogpage.blogspot.com/
Add my button to your blog for 2 entries. Make sure to leave me the URL of your blog.
ReplyDeletenolagirl727@yahoo.com
http://thebigolblogpage.blogspot.com/
thank you
I'm a follower with Google friend
ReplyDeleteBrindamorr AT aol DOT com
It looks like my first comment didn't show up. I like starbuck's cafe verona.
ReplyDeleteBrindamorr AT aol DOT com
I like Tassimo on Facebook (Catherine S)
ReplyDeleteBrindamorr AT aol DOT com
I found you via Craft Gossip for your puppy dog heart puppet. :) My favorite brew is straight black, no flavor. I prefer a middle of the road roast.
ReplyDeleteI am now a follower on GFC!
ReplyDeleteI've put your button on my blog @ my1littleworld.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI've put your button on my blog @ my1littleworld.blogspot.com #2
ReplyDeleteI think I've subscribed to your newsletter...but I didn't get the confirmation I expected
ReplyDeletetdsutherland at gmail dot com
I like the chai tea.
ReplyDeletebonniesbabyboutique at ymail dot com
I have your button. Top left side bar.
ReplyDeleteI hope you follow.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/
bonniesbabyboutique at ymail dot com
I have your button. Top left side bar.
ReplyDeleteI hope you follow.
http://grandmabonniescloset.blogspot.com/
bonniesbabyboutique at ymail dot com
My favorite brew in the morn. is super strong brewed coffee with coffee mate and a spoon of splenda.
ReplyDeletekatherine kinnaird likes tassimo on fb
ReplyDeleteshared on fb thx 4 the button
ReplyDeletegoogle ereader subscriber
ReplyDeleteHi! I'm a new GFC follower. My favorite brew is your basic, strong French Roast coffee. Can't go wrong with the classic!
ReplyDeleteMy favorite is Starbucks but I'm usually on a Folgers budget! ecarter at eplus dot net
ReplyDeletehttp://carterchaos-ecarter.blogspot.com/
I'm following via GFC. ecarter at eplus dot net
ReplyDeleteTweeted it! 247mama
ReplyDeleteecarter at eplus dot net
I am a variety person, some mornings coffee, some tea, and some chai!
ReplyDeletestacy4avon @ comcast.net
I "Like" Tassimo Facebook
ReplyDeleteStacy Tilton (Mom in Training)
stacy4avon @ comcast.net
I added your button on my blog roll #1
ReplyDeletehttp://stacytilton.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll.html
stacy4avon @ comcast.net1
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/smtilton/status/25021742590197760
stacy4avon @ comcast.net
shared on FB
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=127184437349122&id=100001897096947
stacy4avon @ comcast.net
Tried to sign up for newsletter - couldn't find where to, so signed up for RSS feeds
ReplyDeletestacy4avon @ comcast.net
I'd love to have Starbuck's every morning but that's not possible. I'm happy with a cup of Folgers with sugar and flavored creamer!
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
I follow your blog with Google Friend Connect!
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
I like Tassimo on Facebook as Bridget A
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
I added your button to my "blog button exchange" page!
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
Added your button #2
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
Signed up for your newsletter!
ReplyDeleteBridget from Being Frugal & Making It Work
cheekymommaof2 @ live dot com
I like Hot Chocolate in the mornings.
ReplyDeleteladystingray72118(at)gmail(dot)com
Would love to win this coffee machine. Added your button to my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://singlemominspiration.blogspot.com/
I follow via gfc.
ReplyDeleteladystingray72118(at)gmail(dot)com
I 'like' Tassimo on fb (LaNan Ray).
ReplyDeleteladystingray72118(at)gmail(dot)com
I love starbucks house blend
ReplyDeleteI followed with Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeleteLike Tassimo on FB
ReplyDeletemy favorite brew is colombia roasted coffee with lots of sugar and cream
ReplyDeleteejxd95@gmail.com
Starbucks anything is my pick! We use Breakfast Blend in our house.
ReplyDeletesunshine131 at gmail dot com
GFC Follower
ReplyDeletesunshine131 at gmail dot com
Button on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://jellybean529.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html
sunshine131 at gmail dot com (1)
Button on my blog:
ReplyDeletehttp://jellybean529.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html
sunshine131 at gmail dot com (2)
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/angelicasmommy/status/25764786406957057
sunshine131 at gmail dot com
Daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/angelicasmommy/status/25960229938135041
sunshine131 at gmail dot com
my favorite brew in the morning is whatever diff flavor coffee i have chosen for that morning.
ReplyDeletea follower via Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeleteLike Tassimo on Facebook
ReplyDeleteposted on twitter http://twitter.com/#!/TheRhinoMisses/statuses/26167367818022912
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=173730769336043&id=1255202839
ReplyDelete#1 posted your button on my blog http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDelete#2 posted your button on my blog http://onemoreflewoverthecuckoo.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeleteSigned up for Classified: Newsletter
ReplyDeleteMy favorite brew in the morning is Fresh Market's breakfast blend coffee.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Like Tassimo on Facebook: Rebecca Honey Graham
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
Tweeted: http://twitter.com/#!/rhoneygee/status/26175873212223488
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
i love just a french roast brew
ReplyDeletepkeintz at gmail dot com
follow gfc
ReplyDeletepkeintz at gmail dot com
Oh wow, what a nice giveaway. I would LOVE to be able to make my own cappuccino at home! A nice white mocha would be wonderful!
ReplyDeleteI am following you via GFC! http://mommymoneysense.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteI "liked" Tassimo on FB as well
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to your newsletter! surveymom1470@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteI am not a coffee drinker at the moment but I am on the hunt for my coffee drink of choice. Lol. I tell people I'm not grown up enough to drink coffee yet, I'm 34. Haha. Something like this would be perfect for me and hubby as he likes black coffee, medium roast, and I am on the hunt for what I will drink but I'm sure it won't be just plain black. I'm thinking something with vanilla. Or maybe caramel. Yummy!
ReplyDeletelewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
Brand new GFC follower.
ReplyDeletelewalk
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
Thanks for having me.
Also signed up for your newsletter.
ReplyDeletelewalk
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
Like Tassimo on FB.
ReplyDeletelewalk76
Leah W.
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
Tweeted.
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/lewalk76/status/26473902226018305
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
And shared on FB.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/lewalk76#!/lewalk76/posts/174912875877679
lewalk(at)hotmail(dot)com
I love vanilla cappuccino.
ReplyDeletedgoodridge84@yahoo.com
I follow via GFC.
ReplyDeletedgoodridge84@yahoo.com
I like Maxwell house french vanilla coffee.
ReplyDeletebthe84 at yahoo dot com
I am a follower through GFC.
ReplyDeletebthe84 at yahoo dot com
I love a nice black tea in the morning, or just a regular old coffee
ReplyDeletesarahdoeshair_a at yahoo dot com
I follow via gfc!
ReplyDeletesarahdoeshair_a at yahoo dot com
Hi, I found you via Picket Fence. I am now following you on google friend connect. My blog is www.realtyinsights.blogspot.com. I would love for you to visit me too.
ReplyDeleteMy favorite current brew is Chai Tea Latte. I don't have a Tassimo or similar coffee/tea maker, but would love to have one.
ReplyDeleteDaily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/angelicasmommy/status/27084162120818689
sunshine131 at gmail dot com
Right now I love D & D coffee..
ReplyDeletejbjovibaby at gmail dot com
follow via GFC
ReplyDeletejbjovibaby at gmail dot com
Daily tweet:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/angelicasmommy/status/27428972484624384
sunshine131 at gmail dot com
My favorite "brew" is a Chai latte or Hot Herbal Tea with honey, my husband goes with the coffee. :-) creedamy[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteWe make a big pot of coffee of Trader Joes blend. However, if I had a hot Grande Vanilla Soy Latte I wouldn't be upset.
ReplyDeleteNew follower on GFC. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteI posted a status on facebook.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Im-That-Mommy/171204609590020?v=wall
I like Dunkin Donuts coffee with french vanilla creamer and a little sugar in the morning. :)
ReplyDeletejmomma1203@gmail.com
Added your button on my blog. http://thatmommy.blogspot.com
ReplyDeletefirst entry
I'm following you via GFC.
ReplyDeletejmomma1203@gmail.com
I signed up for your classified newsletter.
ReplyDeletejmomma1203@gmail.com
Added your button on my blog. second entry.
ReplyDeletehttp://thatmommy.blogspot.com
I liked Tassimo on Facebook. I even told them you sent me. :)
ReplyDeletejmomma1203@gmail.com
I put your button on my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://tripledutymomma.com/button-blog-roll/
entry #1
jmomma1203@gmail.com
Your button is on my blog
ReplyDeletehttp://tripledutymomma.com/button-blog-roll/
entry #2
jmomma1203@gmail.com
I like to start my day off with hot chocolate. Mmm, now I want some. Fun giveaway, hope I win!
ReplyDeletethegirlfromtheghetto [at gmail]
I like Tasimo on Facebook, as Girlfrom The Ghetto.
ReplyDeletethegirlfromtheghetto [at gamil]
Following you by GFC
ReplyDeletecouponscoop@gmail.com
Like Tassimo on Facebook
ReplyDeletecouponscoop@gmail.com
Anything mocha!
ReplyDeleteTRICIA(DOT)PERAU(AT)GMAIL(DOT)COM
HTTP://ALLEGROMAMA.BLOGSPOT.COM
I follow on GFC- Danyell
ReplyDeleteevrywoman@yahoo.com
I follow Tassimo on Facebook- Danyell
ReplyDeleteevrywoman@yahoo.com
I subscribe
ReplyDeleteevrywoman@yahoo.com
Your button is om my blog
ReplyDeletewww.givemegiveaways.blogspot.com
1
Your button is om my blog
ReplyDeletewww.givemegiveaways.blogspot.com
2
I mix breakfast blend with either french vanilla or cafe mocha!
ReplyDeletetawna6988 AT gmail DOT com
I follow you thru GFC
ReplyDeletetawna6988 AT gmail DOT com
I added your blog button to my blog http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com there is a tab on the right side of my blog that says blog roll and that is where it is
ReplyDeletetawna6988 AT gmail DOT com
I liked Tassimo on FB!
ReplyDeletetawna6988 AT gmail DOT com
coffee with milk for me- i'm kind of plain i know
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
i follow you gfc
ReplyDeletetcogbill at live dot com
I follow your blog on GFC! :-) creedamy[at]yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeleteMy favorite coffee is Dunkin Donuts home brewed dark roast cinnamon blend.
ReplyDeleteI did the follow:
# Became a follower via Google Friend Connect
# Liked Tassimo on Facebook
# Shared this post in a Tweet
# I added your button to my blog's side bar at http://reviewtime365.blogspot.com/ I don't add buttons to my posts, I hope that's ok?
#Signed up for the Classified Newsletter
reviewtime(at)ymail(dot)com
i am a plain jane and prefer my coffee black. nothing more. i love coffee though and would love to win this. thanks for such a great giveaway. good luck to everyone!
ReplyDeletesixcherriesontop(at)gmail(dot)com
No question - my favorite is just plain, ordinary regular coffee. And I NEED it. And I savor it.
ReplyDeletesiswins2 at gmail dot com
I follow you via GFC.
ReplyDeletesiswins2 at gmail dot com
I added your button to my blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://howtowinfreestuff.blogspot.com/
siswins2 at gmail dot com
entry #1
I added your button to my blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://howtowinfreestuff.blogspot.com/
siswins2 at gmail dot com
entry #2
Tweeted! @SisWins
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/SisWins/status/28570254527434752
siswins2 at gmail dot com
My favorite drink in the morn is hot tea daisy522@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI Became a follower via Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeleteI Like Tassimo on Facebook
ReplyDeletedaisy522@aol.com
I Tweeted about this post
ReplyDeletedaisy522@aol.com
I Signed up for your Classified: Newsletter
ReplyDeletedaisy522@aol.com
I love the smell and taste of hazlenut coffee in the morning! Amazing.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the review and giveaway opportunity!
nolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
Sign up for my Classified: Newsletter for an extra entry!
ReplyDeletenolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
Become a follower via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
ReplyDeletenolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
Like Tassimo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Tassimo and leave me a comment that you have done so. (1 entry)
ReplyDeletenolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
Share this post on Facebook and/or Tweet about it for 1 extra entry! Leave me a comment that you have done so!
ReplyDeletenolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
http://thebigolblogpage.blogspot.com/
ReplyDeletenolagirl727 AT yahoo DOT com
grabbed your button
I love my mocha!
ReplyDeleteI like tassimo on FB
ReplyDeleteFollower via GFC
ReplyDeleteTweet: http://twitter.com/#!/scgirl816/status/28948881962180608
ReplyDeleteI like anything warm with caffeine:) sgegutz@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteLiked on facebook! sgegutz@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI liked Tassimo on Facebook!
ReplyDeleteI am so anxious to try this little coffee machine!
ames143@hotmail.com
LOVE IT! I drink regular...with cream and sugar!
ReplyDeleteames143@hotmail.com
Hi I like Folgers in my cup in the morning. Basically because that's all I have.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the giveaway chance. VERY Nice pot.
geneveve2@gmail.com
# Become a follower via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
ReplyDeleteNew follower here
geneveve2@gmail.com
Tassimo on Facebook I am a new fan as Laurie Harrison
ReplyDeletegeneveve2@gmail.com
I shared on Face Book
ReplyDeleteHere is my link
geneveve2@gmail.com
http://www.facebook.com/apps/application.php?id=129456550445000#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=186450421372811&id=129456550445000
http://twitter.com/#!/GrandmaSezSo/status/29015890972385280
ReplyDeleteTweeted too!
geneveve2@gmail.com
http://www.grandmasezso.com/p/blog-friends.html
ReplyDeleteYou can find your cute button here.
geneveve2@gmail.com
My favorite is a carmel mocha.
ReplyDeletehoerauf at comcast dot net
I like Tassimo on FB as Pam Hoerauf
ReplyDeletehoerauf at comcast dot net
I love CAramel mocha in the am!
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian at yahoo DOT com
Sign up for my Classified: Newsletter for an extra entry!
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian at yahoo DOT com
Share this post on Facebook and/or Tweet about it for 1 extra entry! Leave me a comment that you have done so!
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian at yahoo DOT com
Like Tassimo on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/Tassimo and leave me a comment that you have done so. (1 entry)
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian at yahoo DOT com
Become a follower via Google Friend Connect (1 entry)
ReplyDeleterebekahnazarian at yahoo DOT com