Classified: Easy and is great for children 4-6 years of age.
What you need:
- 12x18" Sheet of black construction paper
- Tissue paper (red, pink purple)
- Glue
- Scissors
- White Crayon
What you do:
- Trace a heart and two hands and feet out of black construction paper. Have your child cut and glue the pieces together.
- Tear pieces of tissue paper (child's choice of color) up and crumble into balls. Repeat until you have enough to cover the heart.
- Glue crumbled tissue paper to heart filling in entire heart.
- Have child make eyes and mouth with existing construction paper and glue onto the heart to create a face. Note: If your child is older, you may want to challenge them by having them crumble black tissue paper and create a face within the red, pink, purple tissue paper.
![]() |
| 4 year old artwork. |





Very cute Aimee! I'd like to make this myself, but I'm a big kid anyway :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for following my blog, Fabulous Frugalista . . . I follow your blow as well!
Hope you have a wonderful weekend . . . Gina
http://peacelovehappinesshappens.blogspot.com
http://labelladiva.blogspot.com
super cute valentines!
ReplyDeletethanks for following...back at ya!
What a fun project!
ReplyDeleteDarling idea!
ReplyDeleteI found you through the blog hop.
I'm following. ;)
ecwrites.blogspot.com
Hi Aimee, what an adorable tissue heart. This is a wonderful easy craft for the kids. Hello, I'm your newest follower from the blog hop and what a nice blog you have here. I hope you'll come visit and follow my blog too. I'd like to be friends. Smiles.
ReplyDeletehttp://exjw-foodie.blogspot.com/