![]() |
| 1. This one isn't even funny. But honestly, someone out there must of thought it was okay to do this for the company to have to go put a label onto a tote container! |
![]() |
| 2. I'm so confused? But it says non-toxic! |
![]() |
| 3. I wonder if you do all three they will cancel each other out? I also wonder how many people are injured each year by Washing Machines? |
![]() |
| 4. No- they're flammable? No way! |
![]() |
| 5. No more multi-tasking by blow drying your hair while bathing yourself in the bath tub! |
![]() |
| 6. The warning label on this crack filler says "Do Not Take Internally". I am not touching that with a 10' caulking gun! |
![]() |
| 7. "This Bag is Not a Toy." |
![]() |
| 8. Personally, if I received coffee that was cold (other than ice coffee) I would expect a refund. There was an actual lawsuit out of this one- hence the label! |
![]() |
| 9. Why can't we remove tags from pillows or mattresses? Sorry for the old crummy tag- I removed all my other ones. What's that jail time? Oh and P.S. it's flammable! |
![]() |
| 10. The warning on this bag of raw almonds states that it may have come into contact with tree nuts and/or peanuts? |













That last one is a classic...do you know Jif has the "peanut warning" disclaimer on every jar of PEANUT butter? I die laughing every time I see it.
ReplyDeleteReally? I will have to look next time ;-)
ReplyDelete