In celebration of reaching 500 GFC followers, and to show you my appreciation, I am throwing a Follower Appreciation Giveaway!
Enter for a chance to win a $25 Amazon Gift Card and a Chocolate & Nut Basket from Nuttos Peanut Co., Inc. of Western New York (a little "Taste of Buffalo") [valued at $29.95!!!!!]







Congratulations on reaching 500 GFC followers! Although, you're now nearing the 600 mark ~ YAY!
ReplyDeleteI hope I'm as successful... :)
Following you back through Bloggy Moms!
Sharing some blog love :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your milestone...I'm working on 500 but have a way to go. Great giveaway. Now following you from the TH Fab Friends blog hop. http://tvstake.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteCongrats at hitting 500! New blogger here so still trying to build my followers. Following you now from Fab Friends Thursday Blog Hop. Please stop by.
ReplyDeleteAlfie
http://reflectandrealize.blogspot.com/
Great job getting to 500! I am a new follower too and would love to have you follow back at creativesouthernhome.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete