Congratulations, Melissa #71! 

You won a $25 Amazon Gift Card and a Chocolate & Nut Basket from Nuttos Peanut Co., Inc. of Western New York (a little "Taste of Buffalo") [valued at $29.95!!!!!*] from my Follower Appreciation Giveaway! Yayyyy!!!!!
![]() |
| "Indoor Picnic"- Melissa's Caption |
You have also been sent and email and have 48 hours to respond.
Thank you everyone for participating and for following Classified: Mom! I truly appreciate all the comments and encouragement that I have been receiving. Thank you!!!
I have a lot of good things to come this week- some more Easter and spring crafts for mom and kids; a technology tutorial that will save you some money, Mom Moment Mondays and Top Ten Tuesdays just to name a few!





No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!
Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!
Aimee ~Classified: Mom