
A big thank you to Debbie over at Lucas's Journey w/SPD for featuring me over at the Super Mega 7 Weekend Blog Hop!
"Everyone who links up today at Lucas's Journey w/SPD will be entered into their giveaway this week! One winner will
be featured next week and receive a placement in one of our ad spots!
They will also choose one winner to receive a $25 Restaurant.com Gift Card to have dinner! You deserve it : )"
Help spread the word about this awesome hop!
Happy Hopping!


New follower from the hop! Congrats on the Feature!
ReplyDelete~K
bigklittlea.com
Hello from a new follower on the Blog Hop!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the feature!
Please feel free to stop by: Put A Little Umbrella In Your Drink
Lesli :D
Good morning you have a new follower on gfc and via email kevin.linkie@hotmail.com
ReplyDeletehave a great weekend
Happy hopping
You can find me at http://linkiescontestlinkies.blogspot.com if you wish to follow back.
Great blog! And congrats on the feature!
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower from the Saturday Spotlight Blog Hop and I hope to see you at mine though I'm just starting out. ☺ ☺ ☺
http://diversity-unlimited.blogspot.com/
Odahingum
I am a new follower because of the blog hop.
ReplyDeletehttp://theflteacher.blogspot.com/
Congrats on the co-hosting! Following you now, you can find me if you want to follow back at
ReplyDeletehttp://wvfrugal-wvsaver.blogspot.com/
Congrats on being featured! I'm a new follower to your blog.
ReplyDelete~Tina from http://tinagray.me
Thank you so much for following! ☺ ☺ ☺
ReplyDeleteI'm going to have to wander around and play with some of your crafts. I'm a crafter myself, though I stick closer to knitting and the like. ;) Wonderful blog you have!
Odahingum