Hi. I am your newest follower via GFC & Facebook. I found you on the Blog Hop. I would love if you would stop by my blog and check out my newest post on the horrific Alabama Tornado Disaster that happened in my home town. It goes into detail about what happened and how we can all HELP by giving back. PLEASE check this out at http://pricecrusher.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-alabama-tornado-victims.html
haha! Some would say it's a sign of respect! :)
ReplyDeleteLook at the pure look of pride on that face - LOVE it!
Yes, She was proud of herself! Haha, cute!
ReplyDeleteHi. I am your newest follower via GFC & Facebook. I found you on the Blog Hop. I would love if you would stop by my blog and check out my newest post on the horrific Alabama Tornado Disaster that happened in my home town. It goes into detail about what happened and how we can all HELP by giving back. PLEASE check this out at http://pricecrusher.blogspot.com/2011/05/help-alabama-tornado-victims.html
ReplyDeleteThanks!
God Bless!
Heather H.
The Price Crusher
Thanks for checking me out on Busy Mama Bird today! Love the Doodle Pro!!
ReplyDeleteFeel free to check my other blog at www.disneybird.blogspot.com
Have a great night!