We will be offering the Crafty Kit, "Learning My Basic Shapes Through Weaving for Little Hands" here at Classified: Mom.
What does the Craft Kit include?
- 6 Shapes Cards (on tag board with pre-punched holes) pre-colored.
- 6 Black and White Shapes Cards (on tag-board pre-punched- to be painted in)
- Red, orange, yellow, green, blue and purple yarn to complete the project
- A set of water colors to complete the project.
| Weaving Shapes Crafty Kit |
![]() |
| Sample of Colored Shapes Cards |
Teaching your child to weave basic, simple shapes is a great way to exercise their fine motor skills as well as teaching them concepts such as; through, over/under and in and out. The holes for weaving are large with the "Learning My Basic Shapes Through Weaving for Little Hands" Craft Kit- so there are no need for needles!
Simple Directions:
What to do:
1. If desired, use the blank cards to paint or color in. Then tape the selected color yarn to the back of the associated colored shapes card.
2. Add another piece of tape to the end of the yarn to form a tip. This makes it easier to weave the yarn in and out of the holes.
3. Help your little one weave the yarn through each hole. Tape at the end of the last hole. (If you are working with a preschool-aged child, he or she may want to weave through twice).
You can use these as book marks when completed or as learning flash cards!
Simple Directions:
What to do:
1. If desired, use the blank cards to paint or color in. Then tape the selected color yarn to the back of the associated colored shapes card.
2. Add another piece of tape to the end of the yarn to form a tip. This makes it easier to weave the yarn in and out of the holes.
| Tape on end of yarn to form needle |
3. Help your little one weave the yarn through each hole. Tape at the end of the last hole. (If you are working with a preschool-aged child, he or she may want to weave through twice).
| Painted, weaved through by 3 year old |
You can use these as book marks when completed or as learning flash cards!
Win it!
How to enter:
Tell me who the "Learning to Weave and Learn my Basic Shapes for Little Hands" Crafty kit will be for. Mandatory. Leave your email address with this entry!
Extra Entries:
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect
1 Entry- "Like" Classified: Mom on Facebook
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter
2 Entries- Subscribe to my Newsletter
Tweet about this review and giveaway- 1 Entry per day. Leave a link.
Good Luck!
Good Luck!
_____________________________________________________________________________
Open WORLDWIDE. Giveaway ends August 13th at 11:59pm. Winner will be drawn by random.org and announced on this blog as well as emailed. Winner will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be drawn. Email address must be in at least one comment or visible on your profile to win.
Make sure to check out these other great Crafty Kit Giveaways! Thank you Michelle from Best Toys for Toddlers for organizing such a great event!




This would be great for my 3 year old daughter!
ReplyDeleteMy two middle children (aged nearly-2 and 3) are all about colours and shapes right now, so this would be fabulous for them!
ReplyDeleteSo cute. My almost 2 year would love this (if she can keep it away from her 4 yr old sister).
ReplyDeletevalblaisdel at yahoo dot com
My girl is almost 2, she would love it! My nearly 4 yr old boy would probably get in on the fun too, but not for long.
ReplyDeleteWoot Looks like fun!
harmonystar@juno.com
This would be for my little girl. My email address is active on my profile!
ReplyDeletethis kit will be for my 3 1/2 year old vincent vbarton24 at gmail dot com
ReplyDeleteThis kit would be for my 3 1/2 year old daughter. She loves playing with yarn and making necklaces so this would be something she'd like too!
ReplyDeletedropcqueen at yahoo dot com
I Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect
ReplyDelete(Leonard Family)
dropcqueen at yahoo dot com
"Like" Classified: Mom on Facebook(Jana Leonard)
ReplyDeletedropcqueen at yahoo dot com
Follow via twitter
ReplyDeletedropcqueen at yahoo dot com
My 3 year old Son would love weaving these and I would love being able to teach him his shapes along the way!!
ReplyDeleteemilysandall@gmail.com
My daughter would love this kit, she knows her shapes but it would be great for her fine motor skills.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new follower:
ReplyDeletewww.apgacruz.blogspot.com
The kit would be for my son, Teo, who is almost 2.
ReplyDeletejessiedcarpenter@gmail.com
for my lovely 2 yrs old+ son also!he learning shape but have not start to try weaning yet. thanks for the giveaway, cheers from malaysia
ReplyDeleteStansyg@yahoo.com ;)
My 2.5 y.o. son would LOVE this! First of all, painting is his favorite activity - he literally wakes up babbling about it (I think he dreams he's doing it.) He's pretty much mastered his shapes and will proudly tell anyone who's willing to listen what shape *anything* is. And, finally, I've been doing a lot of hand-stitching lately. He's so very interested in what I'm doing - I think it would be fun for us to do similar projects together!
ReplyDeleteohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I'm a GFC follower
ReplyDeleteohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I like you ON FB!
ReplyDeletealicia crenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeleteamccrenshaw
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I'm an email subscriber #1
ReplyDeleteohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
I'm an email subscriber #2
ReplyDeleteohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
Tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/amccrenshaw/status/98603758279335936
ohmiss14 at yahoo dot com ☮
This kit would be shared between my 2yo and 4yo daughters.
ReplyDeleteThis would probably be too advanced for my 16 month old, but this would be awesome fine motor practice & shape review for my almost 4 yr old (both boys). :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the great directions on this, so we might be able to do our own just in case we don't win!
This would be for both of my 26 month old twin boys. We've recently started 'sewing' but I think the ones they have are too advanced for them. These look perfect.
ReplyDeletehomejunk at shaw dot ca
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeletehomejunk at shaw dot ca
I follow on twitter as ChrisRFretwell
ReplyDeletehomejunk at shaw dot ca
Love the kit! Like the paint added to the lacing project. My almost 4 year old daughter would love it :)
ReplyDeleteIf I won this I would give this to my 2 daughters(3yrs and 6yrs old). They love to craft......especially the oldest, and of course whatever the oldest does, the youngest wants to do too!
ReplyDeletecleaningrhouse at yahoo dot com
This would be great for Tabitha and Amelia.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the opportunity Aimee.
kewkew34@yahoo.com
Already follow Classified: Mom
ReplyDeletekewkew34@yahoo.com
I Like Classified: Mom on Facebook.
ReplyDeletekewkew34@yahoo.com
Follow you on Twitter
ReplyDeletekewkew34@yahoo.com
I subscribe via email to your newsletter
ReplyDeletekewkew34@yahoo.com
#1
I subscribe via email to your newsletter
ReplyDeletekewkew34@yahoo.com
#2
My little one would use these to learn. They look great.
ReplyDeletelovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (cot) com
I follow on gfc
ReplyDeletelovelydomesticdiva (at) gmail (cot) com
The "Learning to Weave and Learn my Basic Shapes for Little Hands" would be for my very nearly 6 year old son.
ReplyDeleteFollowing classified Mom on GFC
ReplyDeleteI liked Classified Mom on fb
ReplyDeleteThis would be great for my daughter,thx for the chance!
ReplyDeleteMy 3 year old son, Manasseh, got super excited when he saw the shape pictures - the kit would be for him.
ReplyDeletejenlcrum@gmail.com
This would be a definite win for the kids - 5and7 - they would love this one. coreybrennan26@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteooh this would be lovely for my son! We are just embarking on "sewing" and weaving and similar activities so timing would be perfect!
ReplyDelete(info at red ted art dot com)
(and connected on Twitter and FB already :-)
This would be for my craft loving little ones. :-) I know they'd enjoy this! creedamy [at] yahoo[dot]com
ReplyDeletegfc follower as ACMommy3!
ReplyDeleteIt would be for all the kids in my neighbourhood...I do arts & crafts with them 3 days a week...and we need supplies...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom
ReplyDeleteAlready GFC follow *heavensent1*
ReplyDeleteAlready like you on FB *Jennifer C.*
ReplyDeleteAnd I already follow you on Twitter *DNatrlBeauty*
ReplyDeleteEmail subscribe...heavensent1@yahoo dotcom
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/DNatrlBeauty/status/102394611611340800
ReplyDeleteThis would be wonderful for my 2 granddaughters. Thank you.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new subscriber to your Newsletter. #1
ReplyDeleteI just found you on Michelle's blog, Best Toys for Toddlers.
I'm a new subscriber to your Newsletter. #2
ReplyDeleteI just found you on Michelle's blog, Best Toys for Toddlers.
I'm a new follower of Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect - Terri
ReplyDeletewould be for my daughter
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
Like you on FB
ReplyDeletelaurie1993@verizon.net
subscribed via email
ReplyDelete1
laurie1993@verizon.net
subscribe via email
ReplyDelete2
laurie1993@verizon.net
follow on twitter
ReplyDeletefrugalwahms
laurie1993@verizon.net
tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/FrugalWahms/statuses/1.0249183515025E+17
laurie1993@verizon.net
It will be for my daughter (4) and my son (2). Mostly my daughter. I am going to start homeschooling her this fall and it will be great to have for some crafts!
ReplyDeleteshannonsweep at gmail dot com