Better yet- Want a chance to win a Spooky Buddies DVD?
Rules! Every entry is made as a separate comment. Please include your first name and email address with each entry. The contest will run for two weeks and ends on *Tuesday, September 27, 2011 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be announced on *Wednesday, September 28, 2011 using Random.org and will have 48 hours to contact me. If the winner does not contact me during the required time, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org. Opento US only and must be 18 years of age.
Here is how to enter:
Tell me who the Spooky Buddies DVD will be for.
Extra Entries:
3 Entries- Go to the Widget and take the "Buddy Quiz" and tell me who is your Buddy!
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect
1 Entry- "Like" Classified: Mom on Facebook
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter
2 Entries- Subscribe to my NewsletterDisclaimer: I was not compensated for this post. All opinions are my own.


My little buddies would love to win this.
ReplyDelete:)
Mudbud
ReplyDeleteMudbud
ReplyDeleteMudbud
ReplyDeleteI am following you on GFC
ReplyDeleteI'm a subscriber.
ReplyDeleteoh, my girls love the buddies movies. the whole family will watch it. love to win thanks.
ReplyDeleteABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
took the quiz I'm Budderball
ReplyDeleteentry #1
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
took the quiz I'm Budderball
ReplyDeleteentry #2
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
took the quiz I'm Budderball
ReplyDeleteentry #3
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
follow on twitter
ReplyDelete1apple_blossom
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
signed up for email
ReplyDeleteentry #1
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
signed up for email
ReplyDeleteentry #2
ABreading4fun [at] gmail [dot] com
This would be for my son, to add to his collection of Buddies movies
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
After taking the quiz, my buddy is Rosebud
ReplyDeletetalonsmom731 at gmail dot com
2
ReplyDeleteAfter taking the quiz, my buddy is Rosebud
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
3
ReplyDeleteAfter taking the quiz, my buddy is Rosebud
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I follow on Facebook
ReplyDeleteDanetta Young
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
I follow on Twitter
ReplyDelete@talonsmom731
talonsmom731 at gmail dot com
My son's fave movie is Space Buddies and he was just commenting that this movie was coming out and wanted to see it. Him and I both took the quiz and both got Rosebud-which he did not like being a girl dog ;0) I follow you on here and will like you on Facebook. My blog is http://lifelivedinunknown.blogspot.com/.
ReplyDeleteI would love to win for my daughters
ReplyDeleteThank you for hosting this giveaway
Louis
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
took the quiz - I am a Buddha
ReplyDeletepumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
2
ReplyDeletetook the quiz - I am a Buddha
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
3
ReplyDeletetook the quiz - I am a Buddha
pumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
following you on twitter @left_the_stars
ReplyDeletepumuckler {at} gmail {dot} com
This will be for my two lovely daughters!
ReplyDeleteI am budderball
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC
ReplyDeleteI like you on FB
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your newsletter
ReplyDeleteMy 2 kids they have all the other Buddies movies
ReplyDeletestacy4avon @ comcast.net
I would love to have this for my four boys and me!
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
Budderball is my buddy!
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
Budderball is my buddy! #2
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
Budderball is my buddy! #3
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Follow you on GFC (Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I like you on Facebook.(Stephanie Phelps)
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I Follow you on twitter @my4boysand1
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I subscribe to your newsletter #1
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
I subscribe to your newsletter #2
ReplyDeletemy4boysand1@gmail.com
My daughters! (ages 6 and 9)
ReplyDeletesavvyhousewife @yahoo.com
This would be for my 5 year old son Jamesey. He saw this at Walmart today and wanted it bad!
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
The quiz told me my buddy is B-Dawg #1
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
The quiz told me my buddy is B-Dawg #2
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
The quiz told me my buddy is B-Dawg #3
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
GFC follower
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
FB follower (Leigh Owens)
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
Twitter follower (leigh_owens)
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
I subbed to the newsletter #1
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
I subbed to the newsletter #2
ReplyDeleteleigh4thewin at gmail dot com
http://lifeonthemiddle.blogspot.com/
I would be "budderball"
ReplyDeleteFan on facebook (Heather S.Z.)
ReplyDeleteFollowing on twitter (hzeh818)
ReplyDeleteThis would be for our kids.
ReplyDeleteThis would be for our kids.
ReplyDelete