Want a chance to win a Winnie The Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray Combo?
One Week ONLY!!!
To Enter:
Leave a comment and tell me who the Winnie The Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray Combo will be for. Make sure to leave your e-mail with your comment so I know how to get a hold of you!
Want extra entries?
Extra Entries:
3 Entries- Go to the Widget and take the "The Pooh Personality Quiz" and tell me who you share a personality with! (Facebook Widget is below).
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter
2 Entries- Subscribe to my Newsletter
3 Entries- Tweet about this Giveaway
Tweet the following:
#Win a Free Winnie The Pooh DVD/Blu-Ray with @ClassifiedMom http://www.classifiedmom.com #giveaway Rules! Every entry is made as a separate comment. Please include your email address with each entry. The contest will run for ONE WEEK ONLY and ends on *Saturday, October 29, 2011 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be announced on *Sunday, October 30, 2011 using Random.org and will have 1 day to contact me. Winner must be submitted to PartnersHub by November 1! If the winner does not contact me during the required time, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org. Open to US 18 years and older. Please see my Official Giveaway Rules for more information.



This will be for me to keep at my house and watch with my granddaughters when they come to visit
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on gFC
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
It would be for my 2 1/2 year old daughter - that was the first movie she saw at the theatre.
ReplyDeletedonna.hutson@yahoo.com
i would love to win for my boys
ReplyDeletejessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
entrie 1- i was piglet on the widget quiz.
ReplyDeleteJessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
entry 2- i was piglet on the widget quiz.
ReplyDeleteJessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
entry 3- i was piglet on the widget quiz.
ReplyDeleteJessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
Following Classified Mom on Google Friend Connect
ReplyDeletejessica layne
brodsen@gmail.com
Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter
ReplyDelete@brodsen
jessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
retweet#1
ReplyDeletejessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/Brodsen/status/128336728338604032
retweet#2
ReplyDeletejessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/Brodsen/status/128336728338604032
retweet#3
ReplyDeletejessica berry
brodsen@gmail.com
http://twitter.com/#!/Brodsen/status/128336728338604032
This would be for my 5 kids.
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
I was Rabbit - Entry 1
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
I was Rabbit - Entry 2
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
I was Rabbit - Entry 3
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
Following on GFC as nickandkatherine
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
Following on Twitter as @mumoffunkids
ReplyDeletenickandkatherine@talktalk.net
I subscribed to your newsletter
ReplyDelete@mumoffunkids
I tweeted
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/mumoffunkids/status/128346200272412673
nickandkatherine@talktalk.net
I subscribe to your newsletter
ReplyDeletebeth@gordenfamily.com
I tweeted about it.
ReplyDeletebeth@gordenfamily.com
This movie was my daughter's 1st moving in the theater - I'd win it to give to her for Christmas.
ReplyDeletebeth@gordenfamily.com
I took the personality quiz & came out to be Pooh Bera =-) No wonder he is my fav!
ReplyDeletebeth@gordenfamily.com
I am rabbit! I hope to win this! I LOVE Winnie the Pooh! mommytimeout@hotmail.ca
ReplyDeleteThis DVD will be for me and my daughter. mommytimeout@hotmail.ca
ReplyDeleteI follow on GFC - mommytimeout@hotmail.ca
ReplyDeleteI would love to win this for my 3yr. old!
ReplyDeleteramblesahm at yahoo dot com
I was Rabbit!
ReplyDeleteramblesahm at yahoo dot com
I was Rabbit!
ReplyDeleteramblesahm at yahoo dot com
I was Rabbit!
ReplyDeleteramblesahm at yahoo dot com
I follow you on GFC as Ramblesahm.
ReplyDeleteramblesahm at yahoo dot com
This would be a Christmas present for my daughters.
ReplyDeletejenswps at yahoo . com
The quiz said Piglet. #1
ReplyDeletejenswps at yahoo . com
The quiz said Piglet #2
ReplyDeletejenswps at yahoo . com
The quiz said Piglet. #3
ReplyDeletejenswps at yahoo . com
GFC follower.
ReplyDeletejenswps at yahoo . com
For my daughter
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
Piglet
ReplyDelete#1
kport207 at gmail dot com
Piglet
ReplyDelete#2
kport207 at gmail dot com
Piglet
ReplyDelete#3
kport207 at gmail dot com
Follow you on twitter as jt2ofusanddeals
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
This would be for my daughter, she love Pooh.
ReplyDeletereneebruno777 at gmail dot com
I am like Kanga
ReplyDelete#1
reneebruno777 at gmail dot com
I am like Kanga
ReplyDelete#2
reneebruno777 at gmail dot com
I am like Kanga
ReplyDelete#3
reneebruno777 at gmail dot com
This would be for my four little boys for Christmas. melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am Tigger. Entry 1 of 3. melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am Tigger. Entry 2 of 3. melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI am Tigger. Entry 3 of 3. melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/mcalcut/status/129297099073404928
ReplyDeleteEntry 2 of 3 melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/mcalcut/status/129297099073404928
Entry 3 of 3 melaniecalcut@gmail.com
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/mcalcut/status/129297099073404928
my 3 boys
ReplyDeletemrs.n.zanatta at gmail dot com
I would give this to my daughter! We are on hard times at the moment and she has been asking to see this movie. This would be a great gift!
ReplyDeletehudsons.coupon.lady@gmail.com
I am piglet!
ReplyDeletehudsons.coupon.lady@gmail.com
I am Piglet!
ReplyDeleteI am Piglet
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my 1 year old nephew.
ReplyDeletevnjplus3 at verizon dot net
I am Kanga!
ReplyDeletevnjplus3 at verizon dot net
Tweet!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/Veronica_ClareR/status/129676154713026560
vnjplus3 at verizon dot net
Following you on GFC.
ReplyDeletevnjplus3 at verizon dot net
Following on Twitter.
ReplyDeletevnjplus3 at verizon dot net
This would be for my Grandson & Grandaughter!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) TY!
ReplyDeleteNew follower via gfc!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com))
ReplyDeleteThe widget says I'm most like Piglet!!!((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com))#1
ReplyDeleteMost like Piglet?!?!?((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com))#2
ReplyDeleteIt says I'm most like Piglet ((1955nursehjc4me(at)myway(dot)com)) Thanks for the chance....
ReplyDeleteThis would be for my daughter
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I share a personality with Tigger! (1)
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I share a personality with Tigger! (2)
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I share a personality with Tigger! (3)
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
I follow via gfc heidi daily
ReplyDeleteheididaily at gmail dot com
Winnie The Pooh would be for my 1 and 3 year old girls
ReplyDeleteSticemichelle at aol dot com
Personality Quiz - I am a tiGGer!
ReplyDeleteentry #1
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
Personality Quiz - I am a tiGGer!
ReplyDeleteentry #2
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
Personality Quiz - I am a tiGGer!
ReplyDeleteentry #3
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
I follow GFC as Sticemichelle
ReplyDeleteSticemichelle at aol dot com
I subscribed to your newsletter entry #1
ReplyDeleteSticemichelle at aol dot com
I subscribed to your newsletter entry #2
ReplyDeleteSticemichelle at aol dot com
Tweet entry #1
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Sticemichelle/status/129789374987644929
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
Tweet entry #2
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Sticemichelle/status/129789374987644929
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
Tweet entry #3
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/Sticemichelle/status/129789374987644929
Sticemichelle at aol dot com
This would be for my 2 daughters who are 4 and 2!
ReplyDeletepjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
I share a personality with Tigger! #1
ReplyDeletepjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
I share a personality with Tigger! #2
ReplyDeletepjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
I share a personality with Tigger! #3
ReplyDeletepjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow on GFC!
ReplyDeletepjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
I follow on Twitter!
ReplyDelete@Jenka1986
pjnpatterson(at)yahoo(dot)com
This will be for my niece
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I got Tigger on the quiz #1
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I got Tigger on the quiz #2
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I got Tigger on the quiz #3
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeletedanielleaknapp at gmail dot com
This will be for my 7 year old daughter
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
personality quiz=Piglet
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
personality quiz=Piglet 2
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
personality quiz=Piglet 3
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteape2016
ape2016(at)aol(dot)com
twitter follower
ReplyDelete@ape2016
ape2016(at)aol(dot)com
I subscribe
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
subscriber 2
ReplyDeleteape2016(at)aol(dot)com
This would be for my son, we love pooh!
ReplyDeleteThanks
itlnprncss29@aol.com
My youngest daughter loves Winnie the Pooh!
ReplyDeletecluelessme8@hotmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletecluelessme8@hotmail.com
This would be for my beautiful 4 year old granddaughter and I to enjoy together.
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI am Piglet!!!! 1
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
I am Piglet!!!! 2
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
I am Piglet!!!! 3
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
GFC follower maggietucker10
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10at yahoo dot com
Following on Twitter @RhondaBGrisham
ReplyDeletemaggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
Tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/RhondaBGrisham/status/130041825674272768
maggietucker10 at yahoo dot com
It would be for my niece and nephew
ReplyDeleteAngelacisco79(at)yahoo(dot)com
Kanga
ReplyDeleteKanga :)
ReplyDeleteMost like Kanga
ReplyDeleteFollowing via GFC
ReplyDeleteI have a 3-year-old daughter and a 10-month-old son, so it would be for them!
ReplyDeletejessie at vanderbiltwife dot com
I would love to keep it at my house to watch with my granddaughters when they visit
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I share with piglet #1
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I share with piglet #2
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I share with piglet #3
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
I follow you on twitter
ReplyDeletehrddiana556@gmail.com
My son would love this! And if I am the lucky winner I would love to give this dvd to him! sarasarasweet@aol.com
ReplyDeleteI'm following you... via twitter
ReplyDeletesweetsillysara
sarasarasweet@aol.com
I'm following you via gfc!
ReplyDeletesarasarasweet@aol.com
I'm most like rabbit!
ReplyDelete#1
sarasarasweet@aol.com
I'm most like rabbit!
ReplyDelete#2
sarasarasweet@aol.com
I'm most like rabbit!
ReplyDelete#3
sarasarasweet@aol.com
This might be silly, but my husband is a big Winnie-the-Pooh fan. I'd like to win this for him!
ReplyDeleteglycine.max at gmail.com
I took the personality quiz and I'm Piglet. :)
ReplyDeleteglycine.max at gmail.com
(1/3)
I took the personality quiz and I'm Piglet. :)
ReplyDeleteglycine.max at gmail.com
(2/3)
I took the personality quiz and I'm Piglet. :)
ReplyDeleteglycine.max at gmail.com
(3/3)
I follow your blog via GFC.
ReplyDeleteglycine.max at gmail.com
This would be for... well, for ME! So what if I'm 38? I love, love, love Winnie the Pooh, and it would be great to share with my little step-grandson.
ReplyDeletesd.ricketts@yahoo.com
Personality quiz: I am like Piglet. :)
ReplyDeletesd.ricketts@yahoo.com
I follow Classified Mom on Twitter as @JodysDobie
ReplyDeletesd.ricketts@yahoo.com
I follow Classified: Mom on GFC
ReplyDeletesd.ricketts@yahoo.com
I subscribe to your newsletter.
ReplyDeletesd.ricketts@yahoo.com
It would be for my nephew.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm most like Tigger 1
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm most like Tigger 2.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
I'm most like Tigger 3.
ReplyDeletehewella1 at gmail dot com
My 2 year old son.
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
I tested to be like Tigger
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
I tested to be like Tigger #2
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
I was like Tigger #3
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
Follow on GFC
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
username amber whitehead
Follow on Twitter @aawhitehead
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
TWEETED #1
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/aawhitehead/status/130353649967828992
awhitehead357@gmail.com
Tweeted #2
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/aawhitehead/status/130353649967828992
awhitehead357@gmail.com
Tweeted #3
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/aawhitehead/status/130353649967828992
awhitehead357@gmail.com
This would be for my nephew.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
This would be for my 3 kids
ReplyDeleteleannemacg at gmail.com
I'm Piglet
ReplyDeleteleannemacg at gmail.com
I'm Piglet
ReplyDeleteleannemacg at gmail.com
x2
I'm Piglet
ReplyDeleteleannemacg at gmail.com
x3
This DVD would be for my youngest daughter.
ReplyDeleteTara H
minkynopants@hotmail.com
The quiz says I am Tigger (I must be the only one since that is the wonderful thing about Tiggers)
ReplyDeleteTara H
minkynopants@hotmail.com
Tigger
ReplyDelete2nd entry
Tara H
minkynopants@hotmail.com
Tigger
ReplyDelete3rd entry
Tara H
minkynopants@hotmail.com
I follow via GFC
ReplyDeleteTara H
minkynopants@hotmail.com
it will be for my kids
ReplyDeletegalyettina at yahoo dot com
I'm Piglet #1
ReplyDeletegalyettina at yahoo dot com
I'm Piglet #2
ReplyDeletegalyettina at yahoo dot com
I'm Piglet #3
ReplyDeletegalyettina at yahoo dot com
GFC (gala)
ReplyDeletegalyettina at yahoo dot com
This would be for my daughter.
ReplyDeletemamasmusings@hotmail.com
This win would be for my 7 month son when hes a little older.
ReplyDeletechristina.brundick at gmail dot com
http://twitter.com/#!/sunshyne1977/status/130387636106960896
ReplyDeletegfc follower Christina Brundick
ReplyDeletechristina.brundick at gmail dot com
twitter follower @sunshyne1977
ReplyDeletechristina.brundick at gmail dot com
Winnie the Pooh DVD wold be for my nephew. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
ReplyDeleteThis would be a wonderful gift for my nephew. :)
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
Took quiz. I was Piglet...can't figure out how..Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com #1
ReplyDeleteTook quiz. I was Piglet...can't figure out how..Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com #2
ReplyDeleteTook quiz. I was Piglet...can't figure out how..Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com #3
ReplyDeleteIm a google connect friend. Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing you on Twitter (pricelessteam) Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com
ReplyDeleteI share a personality with Piglet. :)
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
+1
I share a personality with Piglet. :)
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
+2
I share a personality with Piglet. :)
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
+3
I follow you via GFC kalea_kane
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
Yay! I am a new twitter follower @kellyblackwell
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
I subscribe to your newsletter.
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
+1
I subscribe to your newsletter.
ReplyDeletekalea_kane(at)yahoo(dot)com
+2
PS Here is a link to my blog if you would like to follow back.
http://enroutetolife.blogspot.com/
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/kellyblackwell/status/130395487038734336
kalea_kane@yahoo.com
+1
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/kellyblackwell/status/130395487038734336
kalea_kane@yahoo.com
+2
Tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/kellyblackwell/status/130395487038734336
kalea_kane@yahoo.com
+3
I will be winning this for my youngest son, Tommy (olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteIt said I was like Piglet (olomon@hotmail.com)(#1)
ReplyDeleteIt said I was like Piglet (olomon@hotmail.com)(#2)
ReplyDeleteIt said I was like Piglet (olomon@hotmail.com)(#2)
ReplyDeleteIt said I was like Piglet (olomon@hotmail.com)(#3)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter (coreyTX)(Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDelete