Want a chance to win a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD?
To Enter:
Leave a comment and tell me who the Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD will be for. Make sure to leave your e-mail with your comment so I know how to get a hold of you!Want extra entries? {1 comment = 1 entry}
Extra Entries:
3 Entries- Go to the Widget and take the trivia quiz. Share your results in the comments
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter
1 Entry- Follow Classified: Mom on Facebook (this is not a Facebook sponsored giveaway)
2 Entries- Subscribe to my Newsletter
3 Entries- Tweet about this Giveaway(Daily)
Tweet the following:
#Win a Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 DVD with @ClassifiedMom http://www.classifiedmom.com #giveaway
Rules! Every entry is made as a separate comment. Please include your email address with each entry. The contest will run for 10 Days ONLY and ends on *Monday, November 28, 2011 11:59 PM (EST). The winner will be announced on *Tuesday, November 29, 2011 using Random.org and will have 2 days to contact me. Winner must be submitted to PartnersHub by December 2! If the winner does not contact me during the required time, a new winner will be chosen using Random.org. Open to US 18 years and older. Please see my Official Giveaway Rules for more information.
The prize will be sent via FedEx or UPS. No P.O. Boxes please.
Disclaimer: I was not compensated for this post or even given a DVD for that matter. This is a PartnersHub sponsored giveaway All opinions are my own.


the dvd would be for me to watch, I love harry potter
ReplyDeletecrichmanfreebies@gmail.com
took quiz 2/5
ReplyDeletecrrichmanfreebies@gmail.com
took quiz 2/5 entry #2
ReplyDeletecrichmanfreebies@gmail.com
took quiz 2/5 entry #3
ReplyDeletecrichmanfreebies@gmail.com
gfc follower
ReplyDeletecrichmanfreebies@gmail.com
Considering I have a 3 year-old, and a husband who has never even read the HP books (disgusting, I know), the DVD would be for me!
ReplyDeleteashlie{dot}fackrell{at}gmail{dot}com
Took quiz, 5/5
ReplyDeleteashlie{dot}fackrell{at}gmail{dot}com
This would be for my son!
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
I got 2 out of 5 on the quiz. #1
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
I got 2 out of 5 on the quiz. #2
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
I got 2 out of 5 on the quiz. #3
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
I have liked Classified Mom on facebook.
ReplyDeletereklaw422 at hotmail dot com
It would be for my whole family
ReplyDeleteykatrina at hotmail dot com
This would be for my sister! She LOVES HP!
ReplyDeletewilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
Quiz: 1/5
ReplyDeletewilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
#1
Quiz: 1/5
ReplyDeletewilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
#2
Quiz: 1/5
ReplyDeletewilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
#3
I follow you on twitter (giantsis)
ReplyDeletewilburnnewsome atyahoodotcom
This would be for my husband to round out his harry potter dvd collection.
ReplyDelete(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
I scored 4/5
ReplyDelete(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
entry 1
I scored 4/5
ReplyDelete(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
entry 2
I scored 4/5
ReplyDelete(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
entry 3
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeletegfc= (littleangel_mw)
(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
I follow you on TWITTER.
ReplyDeletetwitter = (@DippelMichelle)
(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
I am subscribed by email.
ReplyDelete(littleangel_mw at yahoo dot com)
The movie would be for my daughter Kassi. She has multiple copies of the books and is a huge fan!
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeleteI subscribed to your email.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted the giveahttps://twitter.com/#!/Liese2/status/139037628497543169way.
ReplyDeleteThe movie would be for my children.
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
with my daughter's help i got a 4/5
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
following on gfc-becky davis
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
following on fb-becky watts-davis
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
following on twitter
ReplyDeletedutchgirlsfaves
bdavisnc at gmail dot com
subscribe to email
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
https://twitter.com/#!/DutchGirlsFaves/status/140186288874729472
ReplyDeletebdavisnc at gmail dot com
dvd for: my best friend Brandon...he's crazy about harry potter
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
score: 4/5 beginner. not too shabby #1
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
score: 4/5 beginner. not too shabby #2
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
score: 4/5 beginner. not too shabby #3
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
GFC
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
follow you on twitter @
ReplyDeletedlw447
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
like you on FB as deanna time
ReplyDeletedeannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet#1
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140625950864973824
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet#2
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140625950864973824
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet#3
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140625950864973824
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
It would be for my whole family..we haven't seen this one yet! jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteReceived a 3/5 #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteReceived a 3/5 #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteReceived a 3/5 #3 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteFollowing via twitter (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteLiked you on facebook jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteSubscribed to your newsletter #1 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteSubscribed to your newsletter #2 jessicapeeling@yahoo.com
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway: https://twitter.com/#!/imaroughgem/status/140842220239597568 (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com #1
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway: https://twitter.com/#!/imaroughgem/status/140842220239597568 (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com #2
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway: https://twitter.com/#!/imaroughgem/status/140842220239597568 (imaroughgem) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com #3
ReplyDeleteThis is the only movie I haven't seen in the Potter Series and I am excited to see it. It would be for me.
ReplyDeleteree026 @optonline.net
I follow you on GFC
ReplyDeleteree026 @optonline.net
reesspace follows you on twitter
ReplyDeleteree026 @optonline.net
I follow by email
ReplyDeleteree026 @optonline.net
I follow by email
ReplyDeleteree026 @optonline.net
I'd give it to my sister in law. She loves Harry POtter!
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
I got a 4/5 on the quiz! (thanks to my husband for helping me!)
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/KHBride/statuses/140915978484719616
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
liked you on fb (I'm KH Bride)
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
Following @ClassifiedMom (@KHBride)
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
following on gfc
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
My family (the whiteheads)
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
I got 2/5
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
GFC Follower
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
liked on facebook
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
follow on twitter @aawhitehead
ReplyDeleteawhitehead357@gmail.com
It would be for my daughter. She's a big fan of Harry Potter. :-)
ReplyDeleteI follow Classified: Mom on GFC.
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your Newsletter.
ReplyDeletevinter AT warwick DOT net
I subscribe to your Newsletter. #2
ReplyDeletevinter AT warwick DOT net
Took quiz and got 5/5 on beginner level.
ReplyDelete#1
Took quiz and got 5/5 on beginner level.
ReplyDelete#2
Took quiz and got 5/5 on beginner level.
ReplyDelete#3
My three kids are MAJOR Harry Potter fans so it would be for them. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI scored a 5/5!!! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on GFC (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Facebook (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on Twitter (coreyTX)(Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on email (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted you at: http://twitter.com/#!/coreyTX/status/140971010689208320(Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted you at: http://twitter.com/#!/coreyTX/status/140971010689208320(Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)(#2)
ReplyDeleteI tweeted you at: http://twitter.com/#!/coreyTX/status/140971010689208320(Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)(#3)
ReplyDeleteI follow you on email newsletter (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)(#2)
ReplyDeleteI scored a 5/5!!! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)(#2)
ReplyDeleteI scored a 5/5!!! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)(#3)
ReplyDeletetweet#1
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140999213696819200
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet# 2
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140999213696819200
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
tweet# 3
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/dlw447/status/140999213696819200
deannalw47 AT hotmail DOT com
xoxoxo
My husband would want to watch it
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
I took the quiz, and I got 1 out 4
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
I scored 1 out of 5. x2
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
I scored 1 out of 5
ReplyDeletesunniewoodyplus2 atmsn.com
This would be for me! I love Harry so much :) Thanks
ReplyDeleteelizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com
I am following you via GFC as Elizabeth
ReplyDeleteelizzzzzabeth@yahoo.com
This would definitely be for my Harry Potter loving husband.
ReplyDeletemrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com
#1 - I scored a 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletemrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com
#2 - I scored a 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletemrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com
#3 - I scored a 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletemrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com
This will be for my son.
ReplyDeleterhoneygtn at yahoo dot com
If I win, it would go to my brother.
ReplyDeletethisisnorma(at)gmail(dot)com
I scored 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletethisisnorma(at)gmail(dot)com
I scored 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletethisisnorma(at)gmail(dot)com
I scored 4/5 on the quiz.
ReplyDeletethisisnorma(at)gmail(dot)com
This gift will be for my parents, who have yet to see Part 2 because they always wait for months and months to see movies to avoid those super high ticket prices! They get all their movies from the library - so it might be forever before they get to see part 2 otherwise!!
ReplyDeleteemail is lia dot saunders at gmail dot com
I got a 5/5 on the quiz!!!
ReplyDeleteemail: lia dot saunders at gmail dot com
i would love to win this for my husband
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I got 4/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I got 4/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I got 4/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I follow via gfc
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I follow via twitter @pridelandmama
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
I follow via fb Shawna Pridelandmama
ReplyDeletepridelandmama@hotmail.com
1 tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/pridelandmama/status/141210382575468544
pridelandmama@hotmail.com
2 tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/pridelandmama/status/141210382575468544
pridelandmama@hotmail.com
3 tweeted
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/#!/pridelandmama/status/141210382575468544
pridelandmama@hotmail.com
This would be for my son!
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
I got a 4/5 on the beginner 1
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
I got a 4/5 on the beginner 2
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
I got a 4/5 on the beginner 3
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
Email subscriber
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
Tweet: https://twitter.com/#!/kcoud33/status/141214228492201984
ReplyDeletekcoud33 at gmail dot com
I got 4/5! That was fun but challenging. I had to guess on two.
ReplyDeletealanasbod@yahoo.com
I would probably give this to my 9 year old daughter for her birthday that is coming up. Thanks!
ReplyDeleteI follow you via GFC.
ReplyDeletealanasbod@yahoo.com
I now follow you via Twitter.
ReplyDeletealanasbod@yahoo.com
I follow you on Facebook.
ReplyDeletealanasbod@yahoo.com
I got 5/5! Thanks!
ReplyDeleteTweeted the giveaway link as directed. :)
ReplyDeletealanasbod@yahoo.com
I follow you on GFC.
ReplyDeleteI follow you on twitter. I'm @weeelectricbees.
ReplyDeleteI now subscribe to your email newsletter. :)
ReplyDeleteI subscribe to your newsletter via email, #2.
ReplyDeleteI tweeted about this giveaway #1:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/weeelectricbees/status/141239654413381633
I tweeted about this giveaway #2:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/weeelectricbees/status/141239654413381633
I tweeted about this giveaway #3:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/weeelectricbees/status/141239654413381633
This would be for my daughter on her birthday.
ReplyDeleteI would keep it for myself!!
ReplyDeletebritibee@gmail.com
4/5
ReplyDeletebritibee@gmail.com
4/5
ReplyDeletebritibee@gmail.com
4/5
ReplyDeletebritibee@gmail.com
twitter follower @britibee
ReplyDeletebritibee@gmail.com
i tweeted:
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/#!/britibee/status/141256246996107264
britibee@gmail.com
I would love to win this for my mom!
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
I scored 5/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
1
I scored 5/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
2
I scored 5/5 on the quiz
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
3
Follow you on twitter @taznjade
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
Like you on facebook
ReplyDeletetaznjade at gmail dot com
This would be for my son.
ReplyDeletejanetfaye (at) gmail (dot) com
My daughter and she's 21. she's seen every one and read every book... she loves them.
ReplyDeletetmcrio@tampabay.rr.com
This would be for my children.
ReplyDeletepjames330 at aol dot com
3/5
ReplyDeletepjames330 at aol dot com
3/5
ReplyDelete2
pjames330 at aol dot com
3/5
ReplyDelete3
pjames330 at aol dot com
gfc follower
ReplyDeletepjames330 at aol dot com
twitter follower
ReplyDeletepj436
pjames330 at aol dot com
fb fan
ReplyDeletepamela j
pjames330 at aol dot com
subscriber
ReplyDeletepjames330 at aol dot com
My 13 year old is asking for the movie! erinnsluka@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteThe DVD would be for me. :)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Took the advanced quiz and got 5/5! (1)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Took the advanced quiz and got 5/5! (2)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Took the advanced quiz and got 5/5! (3)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow Classified: Mom on Google Friend Connect: Roxanne K
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
subscriber
ReplyDelete2
pjames330 ata ol dot com
Follow Classified: Mom on Twitter: littlemonorox
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Follow Classified: Mom on Facebook: Roxanne Kennedy
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscriber (1)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
Subscriber (2)
ReplyDeletemonorox(at)gmail(dot)com
I sadly got 1:5, but it is for my son! einnsluka@gmail.com
ReplyDeleteI sadly got 1:5, but it is for my son! einnsluka@gmail.com 2
ReplyDeleteI sadly got 1:5, but it is for my son! einnsluka@gmail.com 3
ReplyDeleteGFC:esluka
ReplyDeleteThis would be for the whole family. We all love Harry Potter. Thanks!
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
Daily tweet: http://twitter.com/#!/KHBride/statuses/141329730090708992
ReplyDeletekhbride at yahoo dot com
I scored 2/5 on intermediate :( I DID get 5/5 on beginner though. Not bad for not having seen this one yet. Thanks!
ReplyDelete#1
I scored 2/5 on intermediate :( I DID get 5/5 on beginner though. Not bad for not having seen this one yet. Thanks!
ReplyDelete#2
I scored 2/5 on intermediate :( I DID get 5/5 on beginner though. Not bad for not having seen this one yet. Thanks!
ReplyDelete#3
I follow you via GFC as Holly S.
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I like you on FB as Holly Storm-Burge
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
I follow you on Twitter as @HollyStormEtsy
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/HollyStormEtsy/status/141329913948016641
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
#1
Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/HollyStormEtsy/status/141329913948016641
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
#2
Tweeted here: https://twitter.com/#!/HollyStormEtsy/status/141329913948016641
ReplyDeletehstorm799{at}gmail{dot}com
#3
This would be for my whole family to enjoy
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
I scored 3/5
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
GFC Follower as mummytotwoboys
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
I like you on Facebook as D Schmidt
ReplyDeletemummytotwoboys@yahoo.com
My son
ReplyDeleterobinblankenship at gmail dot com
It would be for my 7 year old!
ReplyDeletejuliihack@gmail.com
Scored a 2/5
ReplyDeletejuliihack@gmail.com
Scored a 2/5 #2
ReplyDeletejuliihack@gmail.com
Scored a 2/5 #3
ReplyDeletejuliihack@gmail.com