![]() |
| Creating a Birthday Keepsake |
One of my dearest friends turned 30 this year. Usually we just get together and go out for a simple dinner to celebrate, but this year I wanted to surprise her with a little something. I used the My Memories Digital Scrapbook Software and created her a Birthday Keepsake that included information about the year she was born (Source for information: Pearson, Steve. "What Happened in 1981 Inc. Pop Culture, Prices and Events." The People History. 18 June 2006. Web. 27 Dec. 2011. <http://www.thepeoplehistory.com/1981.html>). You can easily create baby keepsakes for your children as well (I omitted the birth weight, hospital, etc. for I wanted to make it more for an adult than a child).
It was very simple to create:
- Chose the size you would like to work with using the custom size option. For instance, 8"x10".
- Select a background paper -or- quick page and elements that you would like to work with.
- Research items about the specific year. You can also look up the meaning of their name and birth sign.
- Insert a photo of the individual (mine was blurred to respect the privacy of my friend).
- Insert Word art for their name and change the design until you are satisfied.
- Insert Text and type in your information.
- Select "Share Album" and export image as JPEG.
- Send to be printed at your local photo retail store.
Don't have My Memories Photo Suite? Use My Code: STMMMS50112 and receive $10 off! Click here to order today.



No comments:
Post a Comment
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!
Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!
Aimee ~Classified: Mom