Love it! I don't think I could get our dog to sit in though...for E. LOL
Very cute. I agree, our dog wouldn't sit still for that long. Not Your Ordinary Agent Not Your Ordinary Recipes
Love it! that's a beautiful I love you!
Thank you so much- It took 5 shots for the letter E. Between my 21 month old and the dog ;-)
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!Aimee ~Classified: Mom
Love it! I don't think I could get our dog to sit in though...for E. LOL
ReplyDeleteVery cute. I agree, our dog wouldn't sit still for that long. Not Your Ordinary Agent
ReplyDeleteNot Your Ordinary Recipes
Love it! that's a beautiful I love you!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much- It took 5 shots for the letter E. Between my 21 month old and the dog ;-)
ReplyDelete