Warner Bros. Pictures is proud to announce the release of the hit romantic comedy New Year’s Eve on DVD and Blu Ray May 1st! This all star comedy stars Ashton Kutcher, Michelle Pfeiffer, Katherine Heigl, Sofia Vergara, Hilary Swank, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zac Efron, Jon Bon Jovi, and Josh Duhamel!
Want a chance to win your own New Year’s Eve on DVD and Blu- Ray?
Here is your chance! (See below)
a Rafflecopter giveawayDisclaimer: I was not given any product to host this giveaway and have not reviewed the product at all. Looks like a good movie though- enjoy!
I resolved to lose some weight--I have been losing, but now I'm pregnant so I guess I just shot that resolution all to heck! yeloechikee at hotmail dot com
I don't do resolutions on New Years because if I decide to do something, I do it when I want to, not when the tradition is. You're doomed to fail that way.
didnt make one this year
ReplyDeleteMy resolution was to eat healthier and exercise more regularly and I am working on it!
ReplyDeleteNancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com
get out of debt and still working on it - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com
ReplyDeleteThis was the first year I didnt make a new years resolution cuz they never pan out for me anyway, but I have lost 20 lbs!
ReplyDeleteNo resolutions here either. I try to look for little ways to change throughout the year.
ReplyDelete~Liz N.
Mine was to lose weight and I am still working on it as I have lots to lose.
ReplyDeletekport207 at gmail dot com
My resolution this year was to go to the gym more often. Fail!
ReplyDeletemy resolution was to volunteer more and give back. and so far it's working. yestfl@hotmail.com
ReplyDeleteMy goal is to loose weight, i have lost 15lbs, and still bike riding multiple times weekly, to help progress.
ReplyDeleteI resolved to lose some weight--I have been losing, but now I'm pregnant so I guess I just shot that resolution all to heck!
ReplyDeleteyeloechikee at hotmail dot com
no resolution this year
ReplyDeleteTo stop stressing about things that I cannot change and so far so good
ReplyDeleteMy resolution was to be more organized. I am still working on it :-)
ReplyDeleteI wanted to make some healthy changes and while I'm not all the way there, I'm making some changes still.
ReplyDeletesara.iteachk@gmail.com
I don't do resolutions on New Years because if I decide to do something, I do it when I want to, not when the tradition is. You're doomed to fail that way.
ReplyDeleteMy resolution was to eat better. I'm trying and it's going alright. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.
ReplyDelete