This is a photo of an invoice that I emailed my husband today. I expect full payment within 30 days or I am going to garnish his wages!
To view this as a PDF File Click Here. Feel Free to email it on!Don't forget to check out my Review and Giveaway for the Tassimo T20 Brewbot!
Coming up........ Kid's Craft: A Valentine's Day Marbled Picture Frame
Have a great Weekend!



Ha! This is supper cute!
ReplyDeleteLoved your invoice!
ReplyDeleteStopping by via the weekend hops to follow and say hello. Have a great weekend!
http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/yeah-its-the-weekend.html
invoice is neat found and following you threw the hop teri
ReplyDeletelol awesome!!
ReplyDeleteNew follower from the blog hop! I hope you stop by one (or both) of my blogs :) Have a wonderful weekend!
http://adventuresnabbyland.blogspot.com/
http://mommyslilcorner.blogspot.com
That is hilarious! Following back, thanks for stopping by Threeboys:)
ReplyDeleteThis is so funny! Although I think I might charge more for laundry? Is that the going rate? Thanks for following. Love your blog and looking forward to the crafts.
ReplyDeleteKatie
www.practicalkatie.com
I'm a new follower, found you thru another blog, please feel free sometime to stop by my blog.
ReplyDeletehttp://www.nontypicalmom.com/
The invoice is way funny! Love it!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you back from the blog hop
http://iheartmaternity.blogspot.com
I’m your newest follower from the Sunday Strolling Blog Hop. Please stop by and follow back.
ReplyDeletehttp://alittleoftheother.com
Ellie
Hopping around to say hello. I recently became a follower. I would appreciate it if you would visit my blog Rufina's Opinions And Reviews R.O.A.R and return the favor.
ReplyDeleteHilarious! I will definately use this! Thanks for stopping by and following Lavender Clouds. I'm following you now too :)
ReplyDeleteNew GFC follower from the Sensational Weekend Social.
ReplyDeleteLaura
www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com
This is really cute! Hope you have a great Sunday!
ReplyDeleteSupa cute!! Not sure my hubby would find it as cute tho. ;)
ReplyDeleteNew follower! :o}
Thank you so much for participating in the Say Hi Sunday Blog Hop. Neat Idea on the invoice. Following you from the blog hop. If you would like to follow back, check me out at:
ReplyDeletewww.mommyheadadventures.com
Glad to be following you from the blog hop! If you get a chance head over to my blog and check out mine :)
ReplyDeletehttp://allegromama.blogspot.com
Love this so much! I'm a new follower from Well to Do blog. Stop by and see us sometime :)
ReplyDeleteCheers!
http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/
That's too good :) I should send it to my bf.
ReplyDeleteI'm a new GFC follower. I came across your blog on the Weekend Blog Hop.
I would love if you followed me back! Check out my savings blog! http://www.schmoobleesaves.com
Thanks, look forward to your posts.