New follower from http://www.grandmasezso.com/2011/01/lets-get-social-sunday-link-up-hop-123.html If you do happen by, please consider a quick vote. Thanks Laurie
Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com Hope you can come follow me -Erica PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!
Hello, Stopping by from Let's Get Social Sunday!! I love your pretty blog,pink is my favorite color!New follower GFC I would love if you stop by Shannon's Tales of Motherhood http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/ Take care, Shannon
Hi there! Thanks for linking up with us for Let's Get Social, and for following! I'm returning the "follow" luv! Hope you'll join us again next Sunday! :)
New follower from
ReplyDeletehttp://www.grandmasezso.com/2011/01/lets-get-social-sunday-link-up-hop-123.html
If you do happen by, please consider a quick vote.
Thanks
Laurie
Thanks for linking up with Let's Get Social! Looking forward to you joining us again next Sunday. I'm your newest follower. And I love your slogan :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for the follow! I'm following you back :) Have a great weekend!!
ReplyDeletewww.savingthosedollars.blogspot.com
Thanks so much for the visit & follow, and for your kind words about "mom guilt" -- you're right, I think that is what drives us to be great mothers!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you back -- I entered your Tassimo giveaway awhile back so I was already following :) http://jellybean529.blogspot.com
Following from Let's Get Social!
ReplyDeletehttp://sewmemine.blogspot.com
Hi! I am a current follower of yours and wanted to give you a heads up that I have changed my blog URL. Apparently if you don’t follow me at the new URL, you won’t be a follower at all. My new web address is http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteHope you can come follow me
-Erica
PS. Watch for my first review and giveaway coming soon!!!
Stopping by from the hop :) Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteCrystal
http://inspiredlangley.com
Hello,
ReplyDeleteStopping by from Let's Get Social Sunday!! I love your pretty blog,pink is my favorite color!New follower GFC
I would love if you stop by Shannon's Tales of Motherhood
http://shannpf1977.blogspot.com/
Take care,
Shannon
Hi there! Thanks for linking up with us for Let's Get Social, and for following! I'm returning the "follow" luv! Hope you'll join us again next Sunday! :)
ReplyDelete