Not really a fan of Kiss, but I can see that in his future. Really cute. Sure glad there was no food in there.
LOL! Too cute! :P
Hi, I am hopping today, so glad to find this blog. I am your newest follower. ...And I am not showing my post partum belly if you have to remove a bad kidney on me! haha...I hope you will visit me at showermebaby.blogspot.com.Karen Andrews
Thank you for following Pretty in Pink Gloss. I am now your new follower.
Cute pic!I'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday - come follow me too! :)Sarahttp://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!Aimee ~Classified: Mom
Not really a fan of Kiss, but I can see that in his future. Really cute. Sure glad there was no food in there.
ReplyDeleteLOL! Too cute! :P
ReplyDeleteHi, I am hopping today, so glad to find this blog. I am your newest follower. ...And I am not showing my post partum belly if you have to remove a bad kidney on me! haha...
ReplyDeleteI hope you will visit me at showermebaby.blogspot.com.
Karen Andrews
Thank you for following Pretty in Pink Gloss. I am now your new follower.
ReplyDeleteCute pic!
ReplyDeleteI'm your newest follower from Welcome Wednesday - come follow me too! :)
Sara
http://curliegirlie03.blogspot.com