Oh - no!! At least the dog looks like (s)he's having fun! :)Jessquinsmomma.blogspot.com
I hope it quits snowing for you soon! We've had some springs like that as well. I live in Nebraska.http://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-drawing-of-me-by.html
Thanks for stopping by my WW post. Came by to see yours. I wish I could box up our warm weather and send it up to all of you who got snow this week. Spring will really be there soon!
I love to hear from you! Thank you for your thoughts!Want to keep the conversation going? Make sure you select "Email follow-up comments to:" and continue the fun!Aimee ~Classified: Mom
Oh - no!! At least the dog looks like (s)he's having fun! :)
ReplyDeleteJess
quinsmomma.blogspot.com
I hope it quits snowing for you soon! We've had some springs like that as well. I live in Nebraska.
ReplyDeletehttp://theapels.blogspot.com/2011/03/wordless-wednesday-drawing-of-me-by.html
Thanks for stopping by my WW post. Came by to see yours. I wish I could box up our warm weather and send it up to all of you who got snow this week. Spring will really be there soon!
ReplyDelete