After a long day of being snowed-in, I needed something different and messy to do with the kiddos. Roll up your sleeves and take off your socks and shoes for this project- because it's gonna be a ticklish kind of mess ;-) Toddlers and preschoolers love to paint with their hands and feet!
![]() |
| Preschool Tree |
Classified: Easy. Takes about 30 minutes or so with each child.
What you need:
- Left Foot, right foot
- Left hand, right hand
- Green, Red, Yellow, White and Brown Tempera Paint
- 12x18" Yellow and Blue Construction Paper
- Palette
- Sponge brush
- And something to wipe your kids hands and feet off quickly- I used baby wipes.
What to do:
- Paint the bottom of your child's foot (either one) and stamp it 10 times on the piece of 12x18" yellow construction paper so it forms a pyramid. One foot on top- row 2 has two feet stamps- Row 3 has three feet stamps and so on. Make sure to slightly overlap each foot.
- Paint hand brown and stamp upside down for tree trunk.
- Allow to dry.
- Cut out the tree and bark and glue it to the blue sheet of construction paper.
- Paint child's hand white and stamp it around the bottom to create snow.
- Have your child dip their fingerprints into the red and yellow paint to make ornaments on the tree.
- Dry and Hang!
![]() |
| Toddler Tree |





Hi Newest follower from LJ blog hop. This looks like a fun craft. I look forward to reading more of your blog and crafts :)
ReplyDeletewww.canadiancouponmom.blogspot.com
Aww what a fun idea!
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog through one of the Sunday Blog Hops! Have a good rest of the weekend.
Amanda @ www.nutritionistreviews.com
Hi! I am a new follower from Sunday's blog hop. I am looking forward to reading more of your blog. Blessings...
ReplyDeleteSaved By Love Creations